Physical Therapy Jobs in Lewiston, ID & Clarkston, WA
Work and play in the Pacific Northwest at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater Rivers. S.P.O.R.T. Physical Therapy, located in Lewiston, ID, is looking for highly motivated physical therapists and physical therapist assistants to join our team of dedicated orthopedic professionals.
Why You Should Work at S.P.O.R.T.
S.P.O.R.T. Physical Therapy was established in 1982 with the mission of providing the highest quality of care for our patients. We also strive to create a professional and rewarding working environment for our staff. Because our local community has voted S.P.O.R.T. Physical Therapy as the “Best in the West” since inception (7 years running!)
We are committed to providing a continuum of patient care in both Lewiston, ID and Clarkston, WA, which is equally rewarding for staff and patients alike. Our main focus is on orthopedic out-patient physical therapy, treating all ages with a variety of diagnoses.
Currently Looking for
While we are always looking for PT’s and PTA’s, we are currently looking for a PT that is a Certified Hand Therapist (CHT)
Within the clinic our practice includes:
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Post-surgical orthopedics
- Total joint rehabilitation
- Hand therapy
- Industrial medicine
- Acute back and neck care including Post-surgical spine rehabilitation
- Pre-employment physical evaluations
- Isernhagen Functional Capacity Evaluations
Outside the clinic, in order to provide a total care approach for the patient, we provide:
- Acute care treatment at a local hospital
- Home health care
- Industrial medicine with on-site evaluations
- Industrial medicine with treatment of industrial injuries
- Industrial medicine with ergonomic assessment
- Industrial medicine with on-site management
We enjoy a close personal working relationship with our patients, (link to patient info page) orthopedic surgeons and family practice physicians. Professional growth is encouraged in an attempt to create a professional and rewarding working environment. Our staff of 6 physical therapists 3 PTAs collectively draw on over 100 years of experience to practice at a high level of physical therapy!
Benefit Package Includes:
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- 100% medical for therapist and family
- 100% employer funded retirement
- Vacation and sick leave package.
- Annual continuing education and professional membership allowance
- Idaho and Washington license paid by employer
- Malpractice liability insurance paid by employer
- Sign-on Bonus and/or assisted moving expenses available
- Consideration of tuition reimbursement
If you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity,
please send or email your resume to:
S.P.O.R.T. Physical Therapy Clinic
328 Warner Drive, Suite 8,
Lewiston, ID 83501
Applicants must be eligible for licensure in the state of Idaho and Washington.
For further information about our physical therapy clinic and what we offer, please browse through our website. For additional questions, please contact us at 208-746-7573.