We are currently hiring for a part-time physical therapist to join our experienced staff. Please send or email a resume to S.P.O.R.T. Physical Therapy Clinic, 328 Warner Drive, Suite 8, Lewiston, ID 83501. Email: sportpt@ cableone.net Must be eligible for licensure in the state of Idaho and Washington.
Work and play in the Pacific Northwest at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater Rivers. SPORT Physical Therapy, located in Lewiston, ID, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team of dedicated orthopedic professionals.
Enjoy small town life while still being within a 1-2 hour drive to any amenity. The Lewiston-Clarkston valley has a population of about 50,000 with two local hospitals. Our nationally recognized Lewis-Clark State College was recently ranked among the top colleges in the nation for best educational experience-U.S News and World Report. Lewiston was also recently ranked as #2 for top 200 towns for sportsmen in America according to Outdoor Life Magazine.
Also located on the Lewis-Clark State College campus is Harris Field, which hosts the college NAIA World Series each year. Lewiston is just 30 short minutes from both the University of Idaho and Washington State University. In addition, there are a variety of public and private schools to choose from which provide a fine education.
If you are an outdoor enthusiast, the L-C Valley has great fishing-Steelhead and Salmon; the two local rivers allow a variety of water sports including water skiing, and wake boarding. You are also just a short drive to hunting, mountain biking, and snow skiing. Year-round temperatures stay reasonably warm, in the winter-30-45 degrees, rarely with snow, and in the summer 80-95 degrees, which allows almost year-round golfing at five local courses including two country clubs.
If you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity, please see below for information about our clinic, benefits, and what we have to offer. For further information, please contact us at 208-746-7573.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Why You Should Work at S.P.O.R.T.
Please change it to S.P.O.R.T. Physical Therapy was established in 1982 with the mission of providing the highestquality of care for our patients. We also strive to create a professional and rewarding working environment for our staff.
S.P.O.R.T. Physical Therapy provides a continuum of patient care in both Lewiston, ID and Clarkston, WA, which is equally rewarding for staff and patients alike. Our main focus is on orthopedic out-patient therapy, treating ages 8 and up with a variety of diagnoses.
Within the clinic our practice includes:
- Sports Medicine
- Post-surgical orthopedics
- Total joint rehabilitation
- Hand therapy
- Industrial medicine
- Acute back and neck care including Post-surgical spine rehabilitation
- Currently developing a comprehensive spinal rehab program
- Pre-employment physical evaluations
- Isernhagen Functional Capacity Evaluations
Outside the clinic, in order to provide a total care approach for the patient, we provide:
- Acute care treatment at a local hospital
- Home health care
- Industrial medicine with on-site evaluations, treatment of industrial injuries, ergonomic assessment and on-site management
We enjoy a close personal working relationship with our orthopedic surgeons and family practice physicians. Professional growth is encouraged in an attempt to create a professional and rewarding working environment. Our staff of 6 physical therapists collectively draw on 80 years of experience to practice at a high level of physical therapy!
Benefit Package Includes:
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- 100%medical for therapist and family
- 100%employer funded retirement
- Vacation and sick leave package.
- $2,000 annual continuing education and professional membership allowance
- Idaho and Washington license paid by employer
- Mal-practice liability insurance paid by employer
- Sign-on Bonus and/or assisted moving expenses available